If your claim for UI benefits was denied because of the circumstances involved in your separation, you can re-qualify by meeting the following requirements:
√ Obtain new employment, work at least eight weeks, and have earned gross wages equal to or greater than eight times your weekly benefit amount.
√ Apply for a new or additional claim for UI benefits. If your benefit year has ended, you must apply for a new claim. If you are still within your benefit year, you must reopen your current claim.