With the DUA Debit Card, you can:
Using Your DUA Debit MasterCard®
After you receive your DUA Debit MasterCard®, please activate it immediately by following these steps:
- Visit www.bankofamerica.com/duadebit (initial password for online activation is the last 6 digits of your card number) or call 1-855-898-7292 (TTY 1.866.656.5913).
- When prompted, create a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to use at ATMs.
- Sign the back of your card.
Your card is now ready to use – shop everywhere MasterCard® debit cards are accepted or get cash from an ATM or bank teller. Be sure to check your debit card balance before using it.
Customer Service is available 24/7 for inquiries about your card.
Outside U.S. (collect): 423.262.1650
Call immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
Information about your Debit Card
- If you have any questions related to how your Debit Card works with your unemployment benefits, please review the Frequently Asked Questions, or call DUA TeleClaim at 1-617-626-6800 (or toll free 1-877-626-6800 from area codes 351, 413, 508, 774 or 978).
- If you have any questions about how and where to use your card, or if you need to check your debit card balance or report a lost or stolen card, please go to www.bankofamerica.com/duadebit or call the Debit Card Customer Service.
Most transactions are free when used with the DUA Debit Card. However, if you use your DUA Debit Card at other ATMs outside the Bank of America and Allpoint networks, you will incur an $0.85 for each transaction. In addition, you may incur a surcharge fee imposed by the ATM owner. Information about services with no fees and with fees are provided at www.bankofamerica.com/duadebit.