With UI Online, you can request benefit payment online for your unemployment insurance benefits.
- You can request benefit payment starting on Sunday for the week ending the prior Saturday.
- You can alternate between UI Online and TeleCert - whichever is more convenient for you that week.
- UI Online accepts requests for benefits for the most recent two weeks.
- If you want to request benefit payments other than the most recent two weeks, you must contact the TeleClaim Center.
- If you indicate that you had earnings for the week for which you are requesting benefit payment, you cannot be paid benefits for that week until you report the amount of your earnings. If you have earnings from your part-time job that you did not report when requesting benefit payment, you can report them the following week.
How UI Online works
Step 1. Sign on to UI Online by entering your Social Security Number and password.
Step 2. Respond to the eligibility questions.
Step 3. Report part-time earnings, if you have worked during the prior week.
Step 4. Confirm that your responses are correct, acknowledge that you understand there are penalties for false information, and submit your request for benefit payment.
Step 5: You will receive a confirmation that your claim has been filed. Print that page for your records.
Using UI Online, you can access and update a variety of account information.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.