A number of programs are available to assist employers through various stages of transition:
- WorkShare – A win-win solution to layoffs. If you are experiencing a temporary slowdown in your business, WorkShare helps you reduce your payroll costs and maintain valued workforce.
- Rapid Response – A resource to help you develop strategies for maintaining a skilled workforce during periods of transition.
- Recruiting and Hiring – If you need to hire workers, we can help you through the One-Stop Career Centers. Business service representatives work with local employers to post jobs, recruit qualified candidates, hold job fairs and more.
- Workforce Training Fund – If you pay into the Workforce Training Fund through the UI Contribution, you can apply for training grants to train your incumbent workers. Grants are approved based on eligibility and other factors.
- Labor Market Information – Information on current economic trends such as population, employment, wages, economic indicators, industry projections are published regularly. MassStats is an interactive web-based tool available 24x7 to access this information.
Additional programs and services are available for Massachusetts employers through other state agencies:
Please visit the Business Portal for more information.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.