- You do not remember your user name/password, or you are having trouble accessing the service. - Recover your Webcert password.
- Use this form to let us know if the system is down.
NOTE: UI Online for Workers works optimally with Internet Explorer Version 6.0 browser. Other browsers may experience problems displaying content.
- It takes about 3 weeks to process a new claim.
Please contact us if you filed your claim at least 3 weeks ago and you have not heard about your claim status. You can also login to Webcert to check the status of your claim.
- If you have a question regarding your eligibility for UI benefits, not answered in the FAQs.
UI eligibility FAQs
- You have not received your unemployment check/payment, or you want to verify your payment amount. You can login to Webcert to verify your payment information (amount and date of most recent payment).
- If you have questions regarding your eligibilty for the Medical Security Program (MSP), or you need to follow-up on your application or payment reimbursement.
- MSP FAQs.
You have been unable to speak to a representative due to high call volume/long wait times.
- Your claim has not been resolved because you need to speak to an adjuster to give a statement. ( ie quit/fired from job.) It has been at least three weeks since you filed your claim.
- Issues with claims FAQ
- You have been disqualified from collecting benefits and do not understand the appeal process and/or how to appeal the decision.
- Issues with claims FAQs
- Use this form if you are a business and have UI-related questions. For QUEST-related questions, click here.
- Use this form only for Unemployment Insurance questions which do not fall under any of the above topics on this page.
- If you would like to share your experience or ideas for any aspect of the UI process.