Here's how registration works:
Step 1: Go to the Registration page to create your password and username.
You will do the following:
- Enter your social security number
- Confirm your social security number
- Enter the four digits of your year of birth (Example: 1965)
- Enter your mother's maiden name (Her last name before she was married)
- Click on submit
Step 2: You will need to complete the next screen:
- Enter your first and last names
- Enter your E-mail address
- Create your username
- Create and confirm your password
- Choose a "secret question" from a list and answer that question. This is to protect - and identify you - if you forget your password.
- Remember your username and password.
- Do not share your username or password with anyone, including DUA staff.
Need more information? Find out about the advantages of using UI Online services .