You do not remember your user name/password, or you are having trouble accessing the service. Click on Forgot Password on your UI Online Login page.
- Use this form if you can't access UI Online. Be specific with your problem.
Notice: If you use IE 10 browser and you are misdirected to the Employer Login screen, please turn on your Compatibility View.
- It takes about 3 weeks to process a new claim.
Please contact us if you filed your claim at least 3 weeks ago and you have not heard about your claim status. You can also login to UI Online to check the status of your claim.
- If you have a question regarding your eligibility for UI benefits, not answered in the FAQs.
- UI eligibility FAQs
- You have not received your unemployment payment, or you want to verify your payment amount. You can login to UI Online to verify your payment information (amount and date of most recent payment).
You have been unable to speak to a representative due to high call volume/long wait times.
- Your claim has not been resolved because you need to speak to an adjuster to give a statement. ( ie quit/fired from job.) It has been at least three weeks since you filed your claim.
- Issues with claims FAQ
You have been disqualified from collecting benefits and do not understand the appeal process and/or how to appeal the decision. You can file an appeal on UI Online.
- Issues with claims FAQs
- Use this form only for Unemployment Insurance questions which do not fall under any of the above topics on this page.
- If you would like to share your experience or ideas for any aspect of the UI process.