- Assists with questions about claim status.
- Responds to and resolves concerns from customers about our services and programs.
- Provides customers with clarification about the Unemployment Insurance Law and policies, programs, and services.
- Collects information that results from customer feedback so that can make improvements in our services.
Contact the Problem Resolution Unit
- By phone: 617-626-6800 for questions regarding the status of your claim;
For use by Individuals with Disabilities:
Relay Operator: 1-800-439-0183
- By mail:
19 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114
Note: To safeguard your privacy, we ask that you do not use email to send confidential information such as your social security number, business identification number, specific information about your employer account, your unemployment insurance claim or any other information that you consider to be private. Messages sent by email are not secure and may be intercepted by a third party. In order to maintain your confidentiality, we will respond by email only to questions of general interest.
We want to hear from you
For information you consider to be confidential, please call or write.