- Assists with questions about claim status.
- Responds to and resolves concerns from customers about our services and programs.
- Provides customers with clarification about the Unemployment Insurance Law and policies, programs, and services.
- Collects information that results from customer feedback so that can make improvements in our services.
Contact the Problem Resolution Unit
- By phone: 617-626-6800 for questions regarding the status of your claim;
617-626-5400 for a problem regarding your claim that you have been unable to resolve.
For use by Individuals with Disabilities:
Relay Operator: 1-800-439-0183
- By fax: 617-570-8581
- By mail:
19 Staniford Street
Boston, MA 02114
- By email via our feedback form.
Note: To safeguard your privacy, we ask that you do not use email to send confidential information such as your social security number, business identification number, specific information about your employer account, your unemployment insurance claim or any other information that you consider to be private. Messages sent by email are not secure and may be intercepted by a third party. In order to maintain your confidentiality, we will respond by email only to questions of general interest.
We want to hear from you
For information you consider to be confidential, please call or write.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.