- Please contact Bill Taupier at 617-727-4900, ext. 7560 with any questions.
- The information published here will help attorneys and pro se litigants know what is expected of them at each level of the process in trying a case before the Department of Industrial Accidents.
The Department will use these Guidelines for all injuries occurring on or after December 24, 1991. These Guidelines supercede those distributed in Circular Letter No. 263 on February 7, 1992.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the conciliation unit at 617-727-4900
- DISCLAIMER: The slip opinions and orders posted below are subject to formal revision, and are superseded by the advance sheets and bound volumes of the official reports. If you find a typographical error or other formal error, please notify Lisa Gilgan, Public Information Officer, 1-800-323-3249, ext. 482 (in MA only), or (617) 727-4900, ext. 482. Or please e-mail our Public Information Office, at email@example.com
Also, please be advised that summary dispositions will not appear.
Last Update: 1/18/17
An alphabetized list (by claimant last name) that includes Board numbers, filing dates and summaries of results.
For slip opinions issued by the Massachusetts State Appeals Court and the Massachusetts Supreme Court, please go to the Office of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts , Office of Court Reporter of Decisions
- If seeking insurance coverage information for either an injury which happened more than 3 years ago or for a current injury which cannot be found using the Workers' Compensation Proof of Coverage and Verification Search, use this tool to e-mail an Insurance Inquiry to the Office of Insurance.
- Cases are assigned to a DIA Regional Office by where the injured worker lives. This is a list of cities and towns in Massachusetts that tells you which Regional Office has jurisdiction of each city and town.
Regional Office Case Assignments - Map file size 1MB