- This will help attorneys and litigants prepare for a Conciliation.
- The best way to prepare a workers' comp case before an administrative judge at the Conference level.
- The Impartial Medical Unit is responsible for scheduling, monitoring and managing Impartial Medical Examinations. It enters appeals and filing fees, schedules examinations and administers refunds.
The unit also maintains the roster of Impartial Physicians, who perform these examinations on behalf of the department. The Impartial Medical Examination is the only medical evidence allowed at the Hearing, unless the Administrative Judge rules otherwise. The physicians on this roster meet the criteria of the Health Care Services Board, and are approved by the Senior Judge.
- The best way to prepare a case before an administrative judge at the Hearing level.
- The best way to prepare a workers' comp case before the Reviewing Board.