Yes, under certain circumstances. In any proceeding before the department, any person not admitted to practice before the courts of the Commonwealth may appear and act for himself (or herself), for a partnership of which he (or she) is a member, for a corporation of which he (or she) is an officer, or for anybody from whom he (or she) has written authorization to represent on file with the department on a form prescribed by the department. Non-attorneys shall not be compensated for representing a claimant; however, full-time employees of a labor organization, employee association, or insurer may receive their regular salary or wages for such representation. 452 CMR § 1.18(2).