The Insurer is required to provide you with vocational rehabilitation services after the Office of Education and Vocational Rehabilitation (OEVR) finds you eligible. Under certain circumstances, the Workers' Compensation Trust Fund (WCTF) may also be utilized - subject to the approval of the Director of OEVR, and the availability of funds.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.