Receipts of Form 109 - Notification of Withdrawal of Claim or Complaint are not shown on the computer. The judge's secretary will enter the withdrawal into the computer to reflect the change. If the withdrawal is not shown in the computer, contact the judge's secretary to make sure it was removed from the judge's docket.