No, there is no department form for parties to use if they want to go to arbitration. You just need to submit to the Conciliation Unit a signed agreement by all parties, stating they will accept arbitration. The requirements for what must be included in the agreement, and other guidance, is contained in MGL C. 152, section 10B

If an arbitration award is made, then you would need to notify the department on a Form 124A - Notification of Arbitration Award .