Yes. if your case has beenclient has dischargd me from their cae, what do I do;  referred to Dispute Resolution you need to contact the judge with jurisdiction over the case. If they allow you to withdraw, you would then need to write a letter to Omar Hernandez, Senior Judge, informing him of your withdrawal..