A Special Trust Fund has been set up to pay workers' comp benefits for those employees who are injured working for companies that do not have workers' compensation insurance. Employees of uninsured employers who were injured on or after December 12, 1985 can both sue their employer in a civil action and file a claim against the Workers' Compensation Trust Fund (WCTF), here at the DIA. If you were injured before December 12, 1985, you cannot file against the WCTF; however you have the right to sue your employer.