If it is a business who does not have workers compensation insurance, you can speak anonymously with our Office of Investigations at 617-727-4900, ext. 7406. If it is an injured worker, you should contact the insurer, or employer, directly, or notify the Insurance Fraud Bureau or at 1-800-32-FRAUD or 617-439-0439.