You would be have to report your earnings from the part-time job to the insurer paying your workers compensation benefits. The insurer would pay you partial benefits, compensating you for a percentage of your lost wages. You would have to be covered by workers' compensation insurance at your second job for the income to be included in your average weekly wage (i.e. - if you had a second job with the federal government, that income would not count towards determining benefits under state law.)