An insurer or self-insurer may file a claim for reimbursement under MGL c. 152, § 10 with the Division of Claims Administration to resolve any controversy arising under MGL c. 152, §§ 37 and 37A, on a form prescribed by the Department as provided in 452 CMR 1.07(2)(l).

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.