If the insurer decides to deny your claim, they must send you by certified mail an Insurer's Notification of Denial - Form 104 that includes the reasons for the denial and must inform you of your right to appeal the denial. If you have questions about a denial or lack of payment on these forms, contact the insurer's claim representative. Their phone number is located in box number 6 on the form and the name of your claim representative is located in box number 5. If you have hired an attorney, have the attorney call the claim representative about your denial. The claim representative cannot speak with you about your claim once you retain an attorney.