To find out if there is a Cost-Of-Living Adjustment (COLA) offset for injured workers receiving Social Security Disability benefits and MGL c. 152 § 34A permanent and total workers' comp benefits, please contact The Social Security Administration. They have provided guidance with a COLA DATA form.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.