This form is NOT to be filed with the Department of Industrial Accidents. Instead, it should be filed with the Workers' Compensation Insurance Company for the Employer.

The only time this form would be accepted for filing with the Department is at a Conciliation or a Conference.

For questions regarding this form, please contact the insurance company that sent you this form and not the Department.

Print Form 127  pdf format of form-127.pdf

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.