The motion is filed with the judge assigned to the case. In addition, the motion should be sent to the Office of Legal Counsel for the Trust Fund at the Department of Industrial Accidents by fax, mail or any other approved method of service as provided by the Rules of Civil Procedure. Under most circumstances, the Trust Fund may consent to the motion to join. 

Please note: The Trust Fund would appreciate it if the insurer would also give notice of an upcoming date if there is a proceeding scheduled on the claim.