The moving party should file a motion for joinder which should include:

  • Names of the parties
  • Procedural history
  • Basis for joinder
  • Narrative of the claim
  • Certificate of Service

Also, any existing claims with Department of Industrial Accidents Board numbers should be included.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.