The Insurer must prove:
- The employee is a U.S. war veteran.
- Has a disability as a result of his/her military service.
- Has been certified as such by the United States Veterans Administration.
- Who in the course of and arising out of his/her employment, receives a work-related injury which is compensable under MGL c. 152;
- Which is aggravated or prolonged by such disability;
- For which he/she is receiving compensation from said Veteran's Administration. A mere ratings decision is not enough to establish this element.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.