Generally, the Trust Fund pays out on MGL c. 152 § 30H when there is a dispute between the insurer and the injured workers regarding vocational rehabilitation.

The injured worker may apply to the Office of Education and Vocational Rehabilitation (OEVR) to provide these services. If OEVR develops a program for the employee and the insurer still refuses to pay for said program, OEVR will provide it to the employee with Workers' Comp Trust Fund money pursuant to MGL c.152, § 65 (2)(d).

If, upon completion of the program, OEVR determines that the program was successful and returned the employee to suitable employment, OEVR will assess the insurer no less than twice the cost incurred by the office.

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.