Once a § 65 claim is filed with the Workers' Compensation Trust Fund (WCTF), it is assigned to an investigator who will be in direct contact with the claimant.
The investigator will send you information and forms that you must fill out and return in order to assist the WCTF in determining whether benefits are due.
The following forms will be sent to you for completion, and must be returned:
- A letter confirming the receipt of your claim by the WCTF
- An Employee Questionnaire
- A Request For Medical Records to be released
- A W-9 form
- A Request for an Interview
- A Request for Production of Documents