Massachusetts One-Stop Career Center Campaign
Campaign theme: We connect people with jobs
Campaign call-to-action: www.mass.gov/connectjobs and 877 US 2 JOBS
Outreach Period: June to August
1. Digital Billboards – June to July
- 62 Digital Billboards in 21 towns and cities across the Commonwealth
- Majority of billboards will feature the tagline in English and Spanish
- Fall River, Brockton, and New Bedford billboards will feature the tagline in English and Portuguese
2. Advertising on MBTA – June to August
- Transit ads on subways, trains and buses
- Digital ad in South Station in June (14 screens) and North Station in July (10 screens)
Transit ads: MBTA Transit Ad #1 | MBTA Transit Ad #2
Digital ads: North South Station Digital Ad - Horizontal | North South Station Digital-Ad - Vertical
3. Monster Banner Advertising – June to July
- Animated ad will be displayed when job seekers search for jobs in Massachusetts
- 4.5 minute video are posted on DCS and Connectjobs website
- 30 second PSA will be distributed to TV and radio stations and posted on the state website.
Please feel free to post either video on your website and send the links to your marketing partners, CBO and local stations. You can add it as a link or embed the video on your website.
30 sec PSA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBqDdmZ94Jw
4.5 min video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9VD66sJOE
5. Flyer inserted with UI mailing to new claimants
7. PC Screen
Distribution of campaign materials:
The following materials will be distributed at the Career Center meeting on May 30.
- 3 posters
- DVD of long video in English and possibly the Spanish version if is completed in time.
Latest version of One-Stop logo: OSCC Logo with AJC
If you have ideas on how to use these materials, or if you need additional materials, please contact Yean-Ai Long at email@example.com