Publications from the MCAD
The Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination publishes fact sheets, guides and guidelines that explain Massachusetts Civil Rights Law and summarize its key points.
The publications are intended to educate the public on the legal protections offered by the state law and the legal responsibilities of employers and businesses.
The posters are free to download and print.
- Parental Leave Fact Sheet
- Criminal Offender Record: Procedure Reforms
- Employment Discrimination on the Basis of Age
- Employment Discrimination on the Basis of Criminal Record
- Employment Discrimination on the Basis of Handicap
- Employment Discrimination on the Basis of Genetic Information
- Right to Pursue a Claim in Court
- MCAD Jurisdictional Summary: Employment, Education, Housing
- Discrimination Prevention Training Pamphlet
- Discrimination in Housing: MGL 151B Reference Guide
- Screening Tenants & Complying with Civil Rights Laws
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Housing Enforcement Pamphlet file size 5MB
- Predatory Lending: What You Need to Know
- Predatory Lending
- Complaint Process