Understanding Massachusetts Civil Rights Law
Massachusetts Civil Rights law prohibits discrimination in these areas:
- Public accommodations
- Mortgage, lending, and credit businesses
Discrimination begins when an employer, store employee, service provider, or lender treats individuals differently than others because of their membership in a particular group.
Here are guides and resources to help you understand Massachusetts Civil Rights Law in relation to job applicants, employees, and customers.
Guidelines & Requirements
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination-804 CMR 03.00
- Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Accommodating Handicapped Persons
- Criminal Offender Record: Procedure Reforms
- Sexual Harassment
- Model Sexual Harassment Policy