- violate any copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in connection with the MCAD’s website;
- engage in any data mining or use “bots” or similar data gathering and extraction
tools or methods in connection with the MCAD’s website;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, lease, sell, distribute or reproduce this website;
- transmit, post or otherwise make available: (i) content that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to, any content that infringes on any intellectual property or proprietary rights; (ii) viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful programs or material; or (iii) advertising or promotional materials, “spam” or any other form of solicitation;
- misrepresent your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt this website or attempt to circumvent this website’s security features;
- remove or modify any copyright notices, other proprietary notices, or references contained on this website
- misrepresent the content from this website or misinform others about the origin or ownership of the website or content therein; or use or reproduce any judicial seal/logo, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts seal, coat of arms or flag, or any other official emblem, flag, coat of arms or seal of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any of its offices, departments, agencies or branches of government that appear on this site.
You are responsible for all content that you transmit or otherwise make available to this website.
No Warranty, Endorsement or Liability: This website is provided by the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination as an informational service only. All content provided on this website is provided “as is,” with no warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The MCAD does not, and cannot, warrant the results that may be obtained through the use of this website or the content therein.
All information displayed on this website is provided as a service to the general public and does not constitute legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice or assistance, you may wish to consult an attorney or contact a legal aid organization.
Any references to commercial entities, products, services, or other non-governmental organizations or individuals that remain on the website are provided solely for the information of individuals using the website. These references are not intended to reflect the opinion of the MCAD or its members and employees concerning the significance, priority, or importance to be given the referenced entity, product, service, or organization. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying the MCAD's endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service. The MCAD does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by individuals on the website is correct, and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information. The links to non-state websites are for information purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the MCAD.