FY18 Awards - July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018
FY18 VOCA Awards have been approved by the Victim Witness Assistance Board (VWAB), and can be found here.
Transition of online VOCA sub-award and performance reporting
MOVA continues to work with the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) and their contractor regarding the transition and implementation of online VOCA sub-award performance reporting. All Fiscal Year 2017 VOCA-funded agencies are asked to review the updated performance measures indicated in the data tracking spreadsheet and the Sub-grantee Data Report. Pleasereview the questions and answers document regarding the new reporting requirements.
MOVA asks VOCA-funded agencies to revisit this webpage periodically as the Q&As will be updated on a continual basis. MOVA is available for individual technical assistance at any time. Please direct any further questions to your agency’s assigned Grant Manager or to Sarah Morrissey, Senior Grants Support Manager at email@example.com.
VOCA Forms and Other Publications
Forms and Publications for FY17 - all documents effective July 1, 2016.
- FY16 VOCA Policies and Procedures
- Federal OVC VOCA Assistance Rule
- FY17 VOCA Programmatic Change Form
- FY17 VOCA Performance Report
- FY17 VOCA Client Data Worksheet
- FY17 VOCA Expenditure Report Instructions
- FY17 VOCA Out of State Training & Travel Request Form
- FY17 VOCA Budget Amendment Instructions
- If required by your FY17 contract conditions, FY17 VOCA 30/60/90 day update
Other VOCA Sites and Links