SAFEPLAN is MOVA’s statewide, court-based program that provides specially trained and certified advocates to help victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking who are seeking protection from abuse. SAFEPLAN Advocates are employed by local community-based domestic violence and sexual assault agencies located in district and probate courts across the state.
- SAFEPLAN Advocates help victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking plan for their safety and obtain 209A restraining orders, (also called protective orders), and/or 258E harassment prevention orders (HPO) from the court.
- SAFEPLAN Advocates also provide referrals to local support services, information on legal and safety options and accompany victims to court proceedings.
Any agency interested in applying for SAFEPLAN funding should email MOVA to determine their eligibility and the availability of funds. There will not be an open bid for SAFEPLAN services until the spring of 2014.
Fiscal Year 2015: SAFEPLAN RFR and Application Materials
FY2015 SAFEPLAN RFR
FY15 SAFEPLAN Application for Distribution Updated March 14
FY2015 Court Coverage Agreement
SAFEPLAN General Subcontract Conditions
FY2015 SAFEPLAN Budget Blank Form
Application - Adherence to Policies and Procedures
Terms and Conditions file size 1MB
Contract Authorized Signatory
OCR EEOP Form
FY2015 SAFEPLAN RFR FAQ March 11 2014
Information for SAFEPLAN Program Grantees
View a list of agencies who have been granted FY2014 SAFEPLAN Awards .
The following are applicable forms for SAFEPLAN grantees:
- Programmatic Change Form
- Advocate Status Form
- Updated Grant Billing Instructions
- Updated Funding Request Form
- Updated Blank Court Coverage Agreement
For FY2014 statistical forms, please contact the SAFEPLAN Program Coordinator at 617-586-1340 or email.