To estimate your “regular” or RetirementPlus retirement benefits under Options A, B and C, please access our interactive estimator by clicking on the button below. BEFORE YOU DO, however, please note:
- This estimator is to be used by members with membership dates BEFORE April 2, 2012 only. If your membership date is on or before April 2, 2012 you are subject to different retirement formula factors. See Regular retirement overview, factors and worksheet for more info.
- This estimator is in pdf format. You will need to have Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later installed on your computer to access the interactive fields. If you do not have a compatible version of Acrobat Reader, please download and install this free software from Adobe.com .
- Please note that because the retirement benefit estimator is in interactive pdf format, you can enter data on screen, but you CANNOT SAVE the form with your entered data. Accordingly, if you wish to keep a paper copy of your estimates, be sure to PRINT before exiting the document.
- If you have any difficulty using the estimator, and you are here because you are now:
- applying for retirement, please refer to the retirement benefit worksheet that you will receive within your retirement application. This easy-to-use, fill-in-the-blank worksheet includes the retirement calculation formula as well as the factors that you will need to perform your own estimates.
- planning for your retirement, please refer to Regular retirement overview, factors, tables and worksheet for a worksheet that you can use to perform your own estimates.
If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you through the retirement application process and serving you in retirement!
Note to Apple users: Unfortunately, on Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat are no longer able to display PDF files within Safari 5.1 and higher. What you see in this case is Apple’s own PDF rendering, and it doesn’t support forms, especially calculations and scripting. Adobe hopes to get this fixed in a future update. In the meantime, please download the PDF form to your desktop from within Safari and then open it in the latest version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.