It is vitally important that you keep us informed of any change in your address, whether temporary or permanent: your retirement allowance checks and direct deposit statements will not be forwarded. We will also be sending you financial documents and other forms (1099-R tax form, verification of eligibility) throughout your retirement. Please note:

  • Please send us notification of any change in your address at least 30 days before the effective date of the change; any changes we receive after the 15th of the month will not be reflected until the following month.
  • For your protection, we cannot accept address changes over the phone but we will accept changes via fax. You will, however, still need to send us the original form with your original signature.
  • If, from year to year, you regularly reside at your temporary address (for example, every year you spend winters at your current address and summers at your temporary address), you still need to notify us every year of the dates that you will be at each address.

To change your address

To change your address on record with our office, please complete a Change of Address Form–Retired member  pdf format of Change of Address Form–Retired member
, or contact us and we will mail you a form.