October 2016 statement message

Retirees: It's getting to be that time of year when some of you head to warmer climates. If you're moving or spending a few months away from home, tell us! It is important that you keep us informed of any change in you mailing address so that we are sure to mail your 1099R and Benefit Verification forms to you on time. To change your address, obtain a Change Of Address Form at mass.gov/mtrs, or call 617-679-6877 and we will send you one. For your protection, we cannot accept address changes over the phone, unless you wish to activate a temporary address you have already given us.