One Charles Park, 2nd Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142-1206
Phone: 617-679-MTRS (6877)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Our Cambridge office serves active and retired educators who are or were employed in Middlesex, Essex, Norfolk, Bristol, Plymouth, Barnstable, Dukes, Nantucket and Suffolk counties (in Boston, charter schools only, not Boston public schools).
Our office is conveniently located in East Cambridge, across from The Cheesecake Factory at the CambridgeSide Galleria shopping mall, and within walking distance of the Lechmere MBTA green line station.
Accessibility: Our 2nd floor office is accessible to the physically challenged. If you have special needs, please let us know in advance so that we can arrange to make your visit as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Building security: If you wish to visit our 2nd floor office, please bring identification with you, as you will be required to show proper ID and sign in with the lobby attendant.
Map and directions
For directions to our Cambridge office, click "View on Google Maps" in the map below.
Note: Unfortunately, GPS devices and online mapping applications do not recognize One Charles Park, our building address. If you are using a GPS, Google Maps or MapQuest, enter your destination as 100 CambridgeSide Place, which is right across the street from our building.
Nearest T stations
- Green Line: Lechmere and Science Park (both stops are within walking distance of our office)
- Red Line: Kendall (about a 15-minute walk from our office; for easiest access, catch the EZRide Shuttle or the Galleria Shuttle Bus to the CambridgeSide Galleria mall)
Driving directions to the CambridgeSide Galleria parking garage
From the North
- Take Route 93 South to Exit 28 (Sullivan Square)
- Stay to the left up and down two long ramps
- At the end of the second ramp, take a sharp right onto Rutherford Avenue (by H.P. Hood)
- Stay to the right, and, at the light at Bunker Hill Community College, turn right
- Continue straight over the bridge through one intersection; at the second intersection there is a traffic light and you will see the Royal
- Sonesta Hotel on your left and the CambridgeSide Galleria on your right
- At the light, turn right onto CambridgeSide Place
- The entrance to the CambridgeSide Galleria garage is immediately on your right; our building, One Charles Park, is directly across from the parking garage.
From the South
- Take Route 93 to the Storrow Drive exit, and follow the signs for North Station/Leverett Circle (stay in the left lane)
- At the traffic light at Leverett Circle (the Museum of Science T station will be on your right), go straight (onto Route 28/O’Brien Highway); you will pass the Museum of Science on your left.
- At the second set of lights (a major intersection), turn left, onto Edwin Land Boulevard; you will see the Royal Sonesta Hotel on your left and the CambridgeSide Galleria on your right.
- At the first light, turn right onto CambridgeSide Place
From the West, via the Mass Pike and Memorial Drive
- Follow the Mass Pike (I-90) east and get off at Exit 18-Brighton/Cambridge
- At light, go straight (Western Avenue), crossing over the Charles River, and at the light, turn right onto Memorial Drive
- Follow Memorial Drive, passing the Hyatt Regency on your left
- Stay left and go under the Massachusetts Avenue bridge
- Continue to the end of Memorial Drive bearing RIGHT onto Edwin Land Boulevard
- At the second set of lights, opposite the Royal Sonesta Hotel, turn left onto CambridgeSide Place; the CambridgeSide Galleria will be on your right.