- The RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT (amended as of 7/1/15) set out the minimum ethical standards for the practice of law and constitute a set of rules which all lawyers must follow.
- Rules for Maintaining Trust Accounts
- Board Policies and Practices
- IOLTA Committee Booklet, "Managing Clients' Funds and Avoiding Ethical Problems"
- The Minnesota Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility has prepared a guide to MAINTAINING LAWYER TRUST ACCOUNTS WITH QUICKEN® 2002 BASIC that may be helpful. The "total of all client matter balances" that is required by Mass. R. Prof. C. 1.15(f)(E) is called a "trial balance" in Minnesota
- SUPREME JUDICIAL COURT RULE 4:01 contains procedural rules governing bar discipline.
- ORDER ESTABLISHING A MODIFIED PROCEDURE FOR APPEALS IN BAR DISCIPLINE CASES - This order issued by the Supreme Judicial Court on March 5, 2009 modifies the Rules of Appellate Procedure for Bar Discipline cases entered after April 1, 2009.
- The RULES OF THE BOARD OF BAR OVERSEERS supplement and interpret the S.J.C. Rules and govern proceedings before the Board.
- Supreme Judicial Court Rules 4:02 and 4:03, governing attorney registration and status.
- Supreme Judicial Court Adds New S.J.C. Rule 3:16 Requiring Course for New Admittees
© 2015. Board of Bar Overseers. Office of Bar Counsel. All rights reserved.