- Decision relative to the petition of Citizens Financial Group, Inc., Providence, Rhode Island and certain related entities to acquire Citizens Bank, National Association, Albany, New York
- Decision relative to the petition of Toronto-Dominion Bank, Toronto, Ontario, Canada to acquire control of Banknorth Group, Inc., Portland, Maine
- Decision relative to the application of Benjamin Franklin Bancorp, M.H.C., Franklin, Massachusetts and certain related entities to acquire Chart Bank, A Cooperative Bank, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Decision relative to the merger of Chart Bank, A Cooperative Bank, Waltham, Massachusetts with and into Benjamin Franklin Bank, Franklin, Massachusetts
- Decision on the applications relative to the reorganization into a mutual holding company by Fall River Five Cents Savings Bank, Fall River, Massachusetts
- Decision on the applications relative to the reorganization into a Mutual Holding Company by Greenfield Savings Bank, Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Decision Relative to the Merger of Plymouth Savings Bank, Wareham, Massachusetts With and Into Eastern Bank, Boston, Massachusetts
- Decision Relative To The Petition Of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc., Pittsfield, Massachusetts To Acquire Woronoco Bancorp, Inc., Westfield, Massachusetts
- Decision Relative To The Merger Of Woronoco Savings Bank, Westfield, Massachusetts With And Into Berkshire Bank, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Decision Establishing Certain Maximum Dishonored Check Fees At Massachusetts State-Chartered Institutions
- Decision relative to the petition of Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. Boston, Massachusetts to acquire Gibraltar Financial Corporation, Coral Gables, Florida
- Decision on the petition to establish Patriot Community Bank in Woburn, Massachusetts
- Decision relative to the application of UCBH Holdings, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary United Commercial Bank, San Francisco, California to acquire Asian American Bank & Trust Company, Boston, Massachusetts
- Decision relative to the application of United Commercial Bank, San Francisco, California to merge with Asian American Bank & Trust Company Boston, Massachusetts
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.