First, try to contact your telecommunications or cable company. On this page, you can find your company and the company phone number.

If contacting your utility does not resolve the problem, then let us know in one of the following ways:

Department of Telecommunications and Cable
Consumer Division
1000 Washington Street, Suite 820
Boston, MA 02118-6500
(617) 988-8288 (FAX)

  • Call us at: ( 617) 305-3531 or 1-800-392-6066 (toll free)

We can only accept complaints by Massachusetts residents.