Registry Of Motor Vehicle Damage Repair Shops
Renewal Information Sheet
- Complete and file the application form approved by the Director of the Division of Standards.
- Include a registration fee of $450 dollars, check or money order made out to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Include a $10,000 dollar surety bond or letter of credit on the form approved by the Director of the Division of Standards. If your bond is still in force you do not need to send a new original. New bonds will be required when your bonding company tells us it has been cancelled.
- Send a copy of the declaration page of your company's workmen's compensation insurance policy. Policy number and effective dates must be current and legible.
- A letter from your licensed appraiser stating that he/she is employed by you. Said letter must bear an imprint of the appraiser's seal.
- Sign the application and bond form.
- Mail the completed application form to:
DIVISION OF STANDARDS
1 ASHBURTON PLACE
Boston, MA 02108
This content provided by the <em>Division of Standards</em> .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.