- Complete and file both sides of the application form approved by the Director of the Division of Standards.
- Include a registration fee of $450 dollars, check or money order made out to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Include a $10,000 dollar surety bond or letter of credit on the form approved by the Director of the Division of Standards. Bonds must be executed and sealed by bonding company. No Xerox copies will be accepted.
- Send a copy of the declaration page of your company's workmen's compensation insurance policy. Policy number and effective dates must be current and legible.
- A letter from your licensed appraiser stating that he/she is employed by you. Said letter must bear an imprint of the appraiser's seal.
- Sign the application and bond form.
- Mail the completed application form to:
DIVISION OF STANDARDS
1 ASHBURTON PLACE, RM 1115
Boston, MA 02108
This content provided by the <em>Division of Standards</em> .