ADVISORY COUNCIL ON PRIVATE OCCUPATIONAL SCHOOLS
Date: July 11, 2014
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 10:00 A.M
- Welcome, Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures
- Review of May 2, 2014 Advisory Council Meeting Minutes
- Discussion Points:
- Ethics Training for Sales Representatives PowerPoint Presentation
- Staff Certification Form
- Update on Proposed Regulations
- Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of Meeting
- Meeting #10: September 5, 2014
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. While DPL will attempt to honor all requests, it may not be feasible to provide accommodations or modifications requested less than 48 hours prior to the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.