August 23, 2013
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review of July 12, 2013 Advisory Council Meeting Minutes
- Draft Regulations
- Review July 12 Meeting Discussion on Sections 15.01 – 15.05(2)
- Complete Review of Draft Regulations: Discussion of Sections 15.05(3) – 16.02
- Update on Proposed Fee Changes
- Instructor Approval Process
- Topics for Future Meetings and Committees
- Meeting #4: September 6, 2013, 10 A.M. – 12 Noon
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. While DPL will attempt to honor all requests, it may not be feasible to provide accommodations or modifications requested less than 48 hours prior to the meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .