Purpose of the File Room System
The file room system provides enhanced navigation of the information available from the DTC via actual databases that are working in the background. You can browse, search, and download files in the following manner:
- Dockets (browse and and download files)
- Electronic orders and filings released by date
- New dockets and filings
- Telecommunication companies licensed in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Area Codes by City
- Historical Cable Division Orders
In order to view the advanced DTC web pages, you will need to use or download and install one of the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher
- Netscape Navigator or Communicator version 4.0 or better
Also there is a calendar ( ActiveX control) imbedded on two of the pages which is only useable through Internet Explorer. A date selection box is provided for other browsers.
A number of our archive files are in Adobe Acrobat format.