- Massachusetts Cable Television Division Regulation, 207 CMR (Code of Massachusetts Regulations) are the regulations generated by the Division under the authority granted by M. G. L. Ch. 166A.
- Standard Adjudicatory Rules of Practice and Procedure
Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Information relative to the Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Seach the Federal Cable Regulations.
- The state law governing "Community Antenna Television Systems" (i.e. cable television), and provides for the establishment of the Massachusetts Cable Television Division.