- Regulates the telecommunications and cable industries in accordance with statutory obligations imposed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the federal government
- Ensures consumers receive high quality communications at just and reasonable rates
- Promotes sustainable competition to increase consumer welfare for all Massachusetts residents
- Maintains and enforces consumer protections, consistent with the public interest, particularly where market forces alone are not sufficient to do so, including investigating and responding to inquiries and complaints from consumers and carriers
- Provides expert input into the development of telecommunications-related policies for the State
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.