For help with your renewal, please consult the questions below. If your question is not included here, please contact the Board staff with your inquiry.
- I did not receive my renewal application, how do I get one?
- Can you fax the form to me?
- Can I photocopy my co-workers form, add my information, and send that in?
- Can you send a duplicate renewal form to me via Express Mail, FedEx, Airborne (or other business)? [I will give you my credit card number.]
- What can I do to speed up the renewal process?
- Can I renew online?
- Is my renewal "on time" if it is postmarked by the due date?
- How much is the late fee?
Send an email to the Board , include your name (and former name, if it changed since the last renewal), your license number, your profession , and your mailing address. A new form will be mailed to you by U.S. Mail.
If you have moved since the last renewal cycle, please include that information as well and we will update your address in our records when we print out the duplicate renewal form.
No. Fax paper can not be used in processing the payments.
No. The renewals are printed on special paper (although it looks normal) that is read electronically. Fax paper and copy paper cannot be used.
We wish we could, but we cannot.
- Renew as soon as you receive the application,
- Check the form carefully and fill it out completely,
- Send your renewal application and check to the DPL by U.S. mail (which is the
most efficient delivery method for renewals),
- or hand-deliver to DPL offices at 1000 Washington Street in Boston,
- or hand-deliver to DPL Springfield offices by appointment only (call 413-735-6293)
If the application is in our hands by 5:00 pm on the renewal date, you will not be charged the late fee.
Online renewals are "in the works" and should be in place before the next renewal cycle, but for now our renewal system is paper-based.
No. If the application is received at the DPL any time after 5:00 pm on the renewal date, it will be returned to you and you will need to re-submit it with the appropriate late fee.
The late fee is $57.
Revised February 28, 2013
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.