Allied Health Professionals Applications• Physical Therapist
• Physical Therapist Assistant
• Occupational Therapist
• Occupational Therapist Assistant
• Athletic Trainer
Contact PCS for all applications and testing information at:
Professional Credential Services, Inc. (PCS)
Tel. 877-887-9727 (toll free)
Graduates of Foreign Physical Therapy ProgramsGraduates of foreign physical therapy programs may be eligible for physical therapist licensure in MA. A credentials evaluation to determine equivalence with the education required for a U.S.-educated applicant is required. The Board accepts only the evaluation prepared by the Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy (FCCPT).
511 Wythe Street
PO Box 25827
Alexandria, VA 22313-9998
Tel: (703) 684 - 8406
FAX: (703) 684 - 8715
- The Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions offers this series of questions as a decision-making tool to help you decide if your office needs a Physical Therapy Facility license.
- If you have been asked to provide the Board permission to request a CORI check, please submit this form.
- If you require a certificate of verification to go to another jurisdiction(s), please submit separate verification request forms with applicable fees for each verification requested.
- The Online Change of Address feature allows you to change your address of record listed in our database. To use this function, you must provide certain information for authorization.
Change of Name or Request for Duplicate License for Board of Registration in Allied Health ProfessionalsThis PDF form maybe used to request a name change, address change or a duplicate license.
- Note: The Health Care Fraud Application is for use by insurance companies and fraud agencies.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.