Date: January 17, 2013
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for December 2012
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:15 AM Election of Board Officers:
- Election of Chair
- Election of Vice-Chair
- Election of Secretary
9:30AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Letter from Ida Gracia to the board requesting reconsideration of decision by the board regarding requirements for reinstatement of her OTA license (dated: 12/31/12)
- Kristine DiPasquale request to reinstate her OTA license was tabled by the board at the 12/20/12 meeting board request additional information (dated:01/02/12)
10:00 AM: New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-AH-13-007 (VS)
- AH-13-023 (AY)
11:00 AM: Investigative Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-064 (RB)
11:30AM: Application Review/PCS:
- Email from Vickie Martin to Deta Deans, Regarding additional information requested by the board from Manasi Bohra (dated: 12/28/12)
- Email from Vickie Martin to Deta Deans, Regarding Kiran Kotu FCCPT report is not the required Type 1 evaluation report (dated: 01/07/13)
- Email from Vickie Martin to Deta Deans, Regarding Kavitha Chand Arramraj requesting the evaluation of her FCCPT report
12:00 PM: Discussions:
- Email from Rebecca Rodman, regarding AH-12-029 hearing schedule for March 5 & 6, 2013 at 10:00 am which member of the board would like to attend (date: 10/17/12)
- Question from Chris Gellert regarding PAs, re-evaluations and measurements
- Email and Documents from FSBPT on NPTE Examination Policies
12:30 PM Compliance Monitoring:
- Monthly Compliance Monitoring Overview – Michael Hawley
- Email to the Board from Parry Comeau, seeking approval as the potential monitor for John Kennedy (dated: 01/08/13)
- Request for Termination of Probation, Patricia Dunn – AH-11-063 (dated: 1/9/13)
12:45 PM: Wall Certificate:
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.